We equip teachers with the pedagogy, technological skills, and physical tools they need to embed computational thinking and coding into their classrooms. Our engaging, age-appropriate activities are linked to Saskatchewan curricula and use robotics that students love to learn with.
KIT DELIVERY AND INSTRUCTION
- Individual Student Kits delivered to the classroom (one per student plus one teacher kit)
- Prescribed lesson plans geared towards independent learning in addition to our lessons found on saskcode.ca
- Teacher assistance via video conferencing plus email support
- All kits will be cleaned and disinfected between rotations
- MICROBITS coming soon!
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT SESSIONS
- All sessions will be delivered virtually until further notice
- Teachers will receive an individual robotics and coding kit prior to the PD session to use
- Teachers signing up for Robot Mouse, Edison, Microbit, and Arduino PD will receive a free individual teacher kit to keep
- STAY TUNED!! PD dates to be announced
- Contact Curt or Bill at email@example.com if your division is interested in us providing a PD session for your area.